Monday, December 20, 2010

complicated much!?!

the thought of being alone seems to run through my mind constantly.  i am a good person but it seems as though every man i meet takes advantage of what they have from me.  like i dont ask much but i tend to just want to be treated like a real woman should. like there are guys that i am interested in and i know that they are interested in me but like i know what they want. i dont understand the reason why some men feel like SEX is one of the main essential parts of a relationship.  nah dude im not sleeping with you.  no time soon dude. you take me for me.  you talk all this hardcore shit and you cant live up to it.  like there are good guys out there but like i cant find him or maybe he as already passed me by. <3 love is complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment