Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Break the Competition

i sit and procrastinate on the things that i know i need to get done. yet i wonder the purpose of doing these things that are called a necessity in college.   i came to college to learn a trait like no other.  i want to be a lawyer and very successful.  but the devil finds a way to intervene.  i write on my mirrors in my room to keep the faith alive but there is still a darkness inside. wait. wait. wait.  the procrastination will soon break. or will i just break down and cry of the pressure i have put myself under.  what will i do next.  drop out or keep my head high.  i prefer to allow God to take over and show me the best way how.  the best way that i can be what i want to be and not have the devil on my back.  i should hide no longer because i have God on my side.  but why do i still fill this darkest knowing that faith is in my eyes.  i haven't fully agreed with the decisions that God has made in my life, so until then there will be a dark side.  but it's time to let it go, because i belong on the other side.


      Ms.Self Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment