Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creative Fiction Excerpt.

"The thought of being alone is a thought that runs through my mind all the time.  Join a club, organization, just do something.  Join a sorority even though my family is torn between two on the yard.  I say dare to be different and not follow what my family wants me to do.  I want a group of friends that will last me a life time, yet it doesn’t seem to happen.
 I decided that it wasn’t going to be a good day.  Everything was so dreary to me like I was high off of that California exotic marijuana.  Darkness, stress, dark purple, dark blues, and greens are all I see. It’s a bad dream that I wish I could wake up from. My GPA is okay, yet not the greatest and I want to do so much with my life.  I need to straighten up in school or drop out one. My life isn’t going as I planned."


***With the that said, many individuals go through depression and don't know how to handle it.  be free. speak your mind.  don't allow anything to hold you back.  you are who you want to be and no one else. ***
           Ms.Self Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment